Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP11 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
RBC Capital analyst Tyler Broda lowered the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP11.00 (from GBP13.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!