Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP10 at Barclays
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Barclays lowered its price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP10.00 (from GBP11.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- CIBC Upgrades Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) to Outperformer
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!