Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FRE:GR) (FSNUY) PT Lowered to EUR44 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Goldman Sachs analyst Veronika Dubajova lowered the price target on Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FRE:GR) (OTC: FSNUY) to EUR44.00 (from EUR47.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Lowered to AUD11.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!