Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FME:GR) (FMS) PT Raised to EUR71 at Societe Generale
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Societe Generale analyst Justin Smith raised the price target on Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FME:GR) (NYSE: FMS) to EUR71.00 (from EUR64.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PZ Cussons PLC (PZC:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.60 at JPMorgan
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,377 at Goldman Sachs
- Playtech (PTEC:LN) (PYTCF) PT Raised to GBP4.68 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!