Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
HSBC analyst Adam Fox-Rumley lowered the price target on Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (OTC: FRTAF) to EUR23.30 (from EUR24.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY29,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Bank Negara Indonesia (BBNI:IJ) (PTBRY) PT Lowered to IDR6,400 at JPMorgan
- JB Hi-Fi Ltd (JBH:AU) PT Lowered to AUD50.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!