Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$9 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
BMO Capital analyst Ray Kwan raised the price target on Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (OTC: FRHLF) to Cdn$9.00 (from Cdn$6.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Raised to GBP3.60 at JPMorgan
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK98 at Goldman Sachs
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR6.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!