Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at CIBC
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
CIBC analyst Jamie Kubik raised the price target on Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (OTC: FRHLF) to Cdn$11.00 (from Cdn$10.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at BMO Capital
- Savaria Corporation (SIS:CN) (SISXF) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!