Freee KK (4478:JP) PT Lowered to JPY10,000 at Credit Suisse
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Credit Suisse analyst Nana Uchiuzo lowered the price target on Freee KK (4478:JP) to JPY10,000.00 (from JPY12,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $112 at UBS on Inflationary Pressures
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR71 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!