Frasers Property Limited (FPL:SP) (FSRPF) PT Lowered to SGD1.35 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
JPMorgan analyst Terence M Khi lowered the price target on Frasers Property Limited (FPL:SP) (OTC: FSRPF) to SGD1.35 (from SGD1.45) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP28 at RBC Capital
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.59 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!