Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (FNV) PT Raised to Cdn$195 at BMO Capital
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski raised the price target on Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (NYSE: FNV) to Cdn$195.00 (from Cdn$193.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK18,407 at Credit Suisse
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR48.90 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!