Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (FOJCY) PT Raised to EUR24.50 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Barclays analyst Peter Crampton raised the price target on Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (OTC: FOJCY) to EUR24.50 (from EUR24.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $235 at Piper Sandler Following Bull vs. Bear Debate (CORRECT)
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Rush Street Interactive (RSI) at Buy, Internally Developed Tech Provides a Competitive Advantage
- Precision BioSciences Inc. (DTIL) PT Raised to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!