Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (FOJCY) PT Raised to EUR21 at UBS
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
UBS analyst Sam Arie raised the price target on Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (OTC: FOJCY) to EUR21.00 (from EUR18.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at CLSA
- Coface SA (COFA:FP) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!