Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (FOJCY) PT Lowered to EUR17 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Deutsche Bank analyst James Brand lowered the price target on Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (OTC: FOJCY) to EUR17.00 (from EUR18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!