Fortis (FTS:CN) (FTS) PT Lowered to Cdn$61 at Scotiabank
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Scotiabank analyst Robert Hope lowered the price target on Fortis (FTS:CN) (NYSE: FTS) to Cdn$61.00 (from Cdn$63.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Altius Minerals Corp (ALS:CN) (ATUSF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at Canaccord Genuity
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!