Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.25 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Nasdaq snap losing streaks after jobless claims rise
- lululemon athletica (LULU) shares plunge despite earnings, revenue beat
- Banks may provide Elon Musk with new margin loans against Tesla stock - report
- DocuSign jumps after beating expectations for revenue and earnings
- Bath & Body Works gains as Dan Loeb's Third Point takes new stake, seeks board refreshment
CLSA analyst Robert Stein raised the price target on Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (OTC: FSUGY) to AUD16.25 (from AUD16.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD14.85 at Morgan Stanley
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,350 at HSBC
- China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (600036:CH) PT Raised to RMB23.60 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!