Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Raised to GBP2.15 at Berenberg
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Berenberg raised its price target on Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (OTC: FTTRF) to GBP2.15 (from GBP2.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at Morgan Stanley
- SSAB AB (SSABA:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK61 at Morgan Stanley
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR710 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!