Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Lowered to GBP2.78 at Jefferies
- Nasdaq dives 3%, S&P 500 on course to confirm a correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Jefferies analyst Priyal Woolf lowered the price target on Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (OTC: FTTRF) to GBP2.78 (from GBP3.26) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vodafone Idea Ltd. (IDEA:IN) PT Lowered to INR11 at CLSA
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR1,020 at HSBC
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.95 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!