Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Lowered to GBP2.09 at Citi
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Citi analyst Ami Galla lowered the price target on Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (OTC: FTTRF) to GBP2.09 (from GBP2.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vale S.A. (VALE3:BZ) (VALE) PT Raised to R$176 at JPMorgan
- Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Raised to HK$9.40 at Credit Suisse
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation (3289:JP) (TTUUF) PT Raised to JPY750 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!