Formosa Plastics Corp (1301:TT) PT Raised to NT$126 at HSBC
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
HSBC analyst Evelyn Yu raised the price target on Formosa Plastics Corp (1301:TT) to NT$126.00 (from NT$120.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Raised to GBP25 at UBS
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$2.60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!