Ford Otomotive Sanayi AS (FROTO:TI) (FOVSY) PT Raised to TRY203 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
JPMorgan analyst Hanzade Kilickiran raised the price target on Ford Otomotive Sanayi AS (FROTO:TI) (OTC: FOVSY) to TRY203.00 (from TRY106.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31.50 at Stifel Canada
- ATS Automation Tools Systems Inc. (ATA:CN) (ATSAF) PT Raised to Cdn$35.50 at Scotiabank
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!