Ford (F) PT Raised to $14 at Jefferies; Remains Buyers on 'Classic Turnaround'
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Philippe Houchois raised the price target on Ford (NYSE: F) to $14.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We remain buyers of Ford's mix of "classic turnaround" (cost restructuring, new product and new management) to which we would add faster than expected stabilization of balance sheet and the long overdue formulation of an EV strategy. We trim adj EBIT on semi-conductor shortage but raise our PT to $14."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Citi
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!