Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $64 at Jefferies on New CFO Hire
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Janine Stichter raised the price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) to $64.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company announced the appointment of Andrew Page as EVP and CFO, effective 4/12/21.
The analyst stated "FL announced the appointment of Andrew Page as EVP and CFO, following the previous announcement that longtime CFO Lauren Peters planned to retire in April. We are pleased with the appointment, as Mr. Page brings both public co. experience and knowledge of the athletic apparel/footwear space. We do not expect a major departure from previous strategic priorities, and expect a continued focus on real estate optimization, cost control, and digital transformation".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF107 at Deutsche Bank
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP68.50 at Credit Suisse
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Lowered to GBP13 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!