Fnac Darty SA (FNAC:FP) PT Lowered to EUR48 at HSBC
- Wall Street flat as energy stocks limit declines in growth shares
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks, dollar dip while oil gains on China hopes
HSBC analyst Emmanuelle Vigneron lowered the price target on Fnac Darty SA (FNAC:FP) to EUR48.00 (from EUR58.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD3.26 at Citi
- PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN:IJ) (PPOKF) PT Lowered to R$6,800 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!