Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) PT Raised to GBP187 at Jefferies
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Jefferies analyst James Wheatcroft raised the price target on Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (OTC: PDYPY) to GBP187.00 (from GBP175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR12.75 at Barclays
- Evotec AG (EVT:GR) (EVTCY) PT Raised to EUR33 at Deutsche Bank
- Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,700 at Jefferies Into Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!