Flughafen Zurich AG (FHZN:SW) (UZAPF) PT Raised to CHF179 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Deutsche Bank analyst Siobahn Lynch raised the price target on Flughafen Zurich AG (FHZN:SW) (OTC: UZAPF) to CHF179.00 (from CHF176.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
- Huayu Automotive Systems (600741:CH) PT Raised to RMB29.10 at Goldman Sachs
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!