Flughafen Zurich AG (FHZN:SW) (UZAPF) PT Lowered to CHF161 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Nicolas Mora lowered the price target on Flughafen Zurich AG (FHZN:SW) (OTC: UZAPF) to CHF161.00 (from CHF169.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK118 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!