FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Mihir Bhatia raised the price target on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to $323.00 (from $301.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
"We forecast 1Q revs/EPS of $605M/$2.75 vs consensus at $607M/$2.72, with EPS at the higher end of the $2.60-$2.80 guidance. The EPS beat is primarily driven by better OpEx control," the analyst commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tapestry Inc. (TPR) PT Raised to $58 at Wells Fargo Following Earnings
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $335 at Citi
- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to $72 at Truist Securities Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!