Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) PT Lowered to $8.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Goldman Sachs analyst Maxim Nekrasov lowered the price target on Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) to $8.90 (from $9.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd (000876:CH) PT Lowered to RMB14.70 at JPMorgan
- K92 Mining Inc. (KNT:CN) (KNTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!