Fission Uranium (FCU:CN) (FCUUF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Canaccord Genuity analyst Katie Lachapelle raised the price target on Fission Uranium (FCU:CN) (OTC: FCUUF) to Cdn$0.70 (from Cdn$0.55) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR235 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!