Fission Uranium (FCU:CN) (FCUUF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Canaccord Genuity
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Canaccord Genuity analyst Katie Lachapelle raised the price target on Fission Uranium (FCU:CN) (OTC: FCUUF) to Cdn$0.70 (from Cdn$0.55) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR93 at UBS
- Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DDAIF) PT Raised to EUR78 at UBS
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Abbott Labs (ABT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!