Fission Uranium (FCU:CN) (FCUUF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.55 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Canaccord Genuity analyst Katie Lachapelle raised the price target on Fission Uranium (FCU:CN) (OTC: FCUUF) to Cdn$0.55 (from Cdn$0.40) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP17.20 at UBS
- Gecina SA (GFC:FP) (GECFF) PT Raised to EUR150 at UBS
- Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Lowered to GBP3.48 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!