Fisker (FSR) Announces Details on Global Brand Experience Centers Roll Out, Provides Ocean Reservation Update
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR) today announced details surrounding the first wave of its “global brand experience centers”. The sustainable electric vehicle creator will open its inaugural center in Los Angeles starting in 2022, with plans to open a European center in Munich. The centers will offer the opportunity to see and experience the company's vehicles, as well as speak with product experts.
The company also provided an updated on pre-sales of its Ocean EV. Fisker said, including fleet orders from companies such as Credit Agricole Consumer Finance, Onto and Viggo, it has more than 62,000 hand-raisers and 17,300 paid reservations for the Ocean.
"With less than 500 days to run before we start on-time production of the Fisker Ocean, we are simultaneously focused on crafting our customer journey," said Fisker Chairman and CEO, Henrik Fisker. "Our brand experience centers will be the primary physical touchpoint for the majority of our prospective customers. Our global rollout plans are focused on the largest metropolitan areas for electric vehicle adoption – and where we can meet the greatest number of our reservation holders."
In their release, Fisker also announced that they will open 4 additional experience centers in London, New York, Miami and Copenhagen through the second half of 2022.
The Fisker Ocean will make its global debut at the upcoming 2021 LA Auto Show in November, with production starting Nov. 17, 2022. The Ocean will enter the U.S. market at a starting MSRP of $37,499 (excluding EV-related subsidies) and below €32,000 in Germany (including taxes and EV-related subsidies).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) announced details for the first wave of its global brand experience centers
- Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) PT Lowered to THB54 at Macquarie
- Sabina Gold and Silver Corp. (SBB:CN) (SGSVF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Agricole, Michael Elkins
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!