First Solar (FSLR) Remains A Top Pick at JPMorgan Ahead of Series 6 Earnings Surge
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster reiterated an Overweight rating and $82.00 price target on First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) on the belief that believe that the company is heading toward a strong earnings inflection on the back of the Series 6 ramp that is not fully priced into the stock.
The analyst stated "We have high conviction that the stock can outperform if the 2H19 Series 6-related earnings surge plays out as forecast. 2H19 estimated EPS represents a more normalized earnings power for the company and points to potential for massive upside to consensus".
Shares of First Solar closed at $56.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Medpace Holdings (MEDP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- RBB Bancorp (RBB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!