First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at RBC Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Sam Crittenden raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$37.00 (from Cdn$36.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR305 at Goldman Sachs
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18 at Societe Generale
- Westlife Development Ltd (WLDL:IN) PT Raised to INR620 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!