First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$36.50 at CIBC
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
CIBC analyst Bryce Adams raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$36.50 (from Cdn$35.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
- HomeCo Daily Needs REIT (HDN:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.52 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!