First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Stifel Canada analyst Ian Parkinson raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$32.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panasonic Corporation (6752:JP) (PCRFY) PT Lowered to JPY1,250 at JPMorgan
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!