First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Deutsche Bank
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$32.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
- BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!