First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$32.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY14,000 at Macquarie
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!