First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$32.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) PT Raised to JPY91,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Seven West Media Ltd. (SWM:AU) PT Raised to AUD0.55 at Goldman Sachs
- LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!