First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$25.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St rises as earnings lift outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Morgan Stanley analyst Ioannis Masvoulas raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$25.50 (from Cdn$22.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF61 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$58.50 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!