First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$25.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips as tech, energy stocks drop
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Morgan Stanley analyst Ioannis Masvoulas raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$25.50 (from Cdn$22.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) PT Lowered to GBP22 at Deutsche Bank
- Norsk Hydro SA (NHY:NO) (NHYDY) PT Raised to NOK75 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!