First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
National Bank Financial analyst Shane Nagle lowered the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$37.50 (from Cdn$38.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Raises Adobe (ADBE) PT to $765, Would Buy Weakness
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp (TCNNF) PT Raised to $81 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Remains Among Top Picks
- Netflix (NFLX) Price Target Raised at Stifel on Positive Catalysts Ahead
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!