First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw lowered the price target on First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$29.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!