First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$33 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Jefferies analyst Christopher LaFemina raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$33.00 (from Cdn$20.00) while maintaining a rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP26 at JPMorgan
- TDK Corp. (6762:JP) (TTDKY) PT Lowered to JPY13,700 at Morgan Stanley
- Unimicron Technology Corp (3037:TT) PT Raised to NT$182 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!