First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$30.00 (from Cdn$28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Canaccord Genuity
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,800 at Goldman Sachs
- Nitto Denko (6988:JP) (NDEKY) PT Raised to JPY9,300 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!