First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at TD Securities
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
TD Securities analyst Greg Barnes raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$19.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) PT Lowered to GBP22 at Deutsche Bank
- Koninklijke DSM NV (DSM:NA) (RDSMY) PT Raised to EUR215 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!