First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at Jefferies
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Jefferies analyst Christopher LaFemina raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$19.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!