First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
RBC Capital analyst Sam Crittenden raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$17.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Lowered to GBP47.50 at RBC Capital
- Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Raised to CHF800 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!