First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$14 at Scotiabank
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw raised the price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) to Cdn$14.00 (from Cdn$13.50) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
- Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNORTEO:MX) (GBOOY) PT Raised to Peso153 at Goldman Sachs
- Raffles Medical (RFMD:SP) (RAFLF) PT Raised to SGD1.08 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!