FireEye (FEYE) PT Lifted to $40 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Piper Jaffray analyst Andrew Nowinski raised his price target on Overweight-rated FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) to $40.00 (from $36.00) following the company's webinar, saying innovation driving share gains and revenue growth.
Nowinski commented, FireEye hosted an investor briefing today via a webinar, discussing two new product launches: a new FireEye-as-a-Service subscription and a new Advanced Threat Intelligence subscription. Additionally, management tipped their hand with regard to the product roadmap, citing three new products expected to begin shipping in Q4. All in, we believe today’s announcements demonstrate the continuous innovation of FireEye, in support of our belief that FireEye is one of the best-positioned vendors capable of defending against Advanced Persistent Threat."
The firm moved FY 2014 EPS from ($2.13) to ($2.15) and FY 2015 EPS from ($1.73) to ($1.80)
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $33.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) to Underweight, 'Recommend tactical UW on risk of earnings missing expectations'
- BoA cuts Electronic Arts (EA) to neutral following poor 3Q report
- Jefferies Downgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!