Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$41.50 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Scotiabank analyst Michael Doumet raised the price target on Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (OTC: FINGF) to Cdn$41.50 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd. (7276:JP) (KOTMF) PT Lowered to JPY8,500 at CLSA
- Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Lowered to GBP0.10 at Canaccord Genuity
- Eletromidia SA (ELMD3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!