Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
RBC Capital analyst Derek Spronck raised the price target on Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (OTC: FINGF) to Cdn$39.00 (from Cdn$35.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!