Fingerprint Cards Ab (FINGB:SS) (FGRRF) PT Raised to SEK40 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
UBS analyst Fracois-Xavier Bouvignies raised the price target on Fingerprint Cards Ab (FINGB:SS) (OTC: FGRRF) to SEK40.00 (from SEK33.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dye & Durham Ltd (DND:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$59 at Scotiabank
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT (HOT-U:CN) (AHOTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.75 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!