Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (FQVTF) PT Lowered to GBP32 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow open higher on earnings optimism
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: Retailers Dollar Tree, Macy's, and Williams-Sonoma Jump on Results; Nutanix, Snowflake, NVIDIA Fall (more...)
Barclays analyst Mandeep Sangha lowered the price target on Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (OTC: FQVTF) to GBP32.00 (from GBP33.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Neutral on Weak Cash Flow Guidance
- UPDATE: DXC Technology (DXC) PT Lowered to $33 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of a Substantial 3 Quarter Buyback Program
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP56.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!